I’m involved in several tech companies – some that I’ve founded and some that I invested in. I’m looking for someone who thinks like an entrepreneur and wants to help on many different fronts. My main projects are a cryptocurrency, a productivity app and a company that uses computer vision to provide bars and restaurants with data. You can work from anywhere but need to be willing to travel sporadically. You can find out more about me and my ventures here: 64things.com and tenderloin.ch.
Work as an Entrepreneur in Residence on many exciting projects. Make an impact every day and enjoy a high degree of flexibility.
Important: I’m looking for someone to join our team in the long run with at least 30 hours/week.
What’s most important:
- Be precise and on time
- Well organized and reliable
- You are driven and you like challenges
- Fluent in English in written and spoken form; German knowledge is a plus
- You have a technical background and at least know the basics of a programming language
- You have previous experience in a startup or venture capital environment
- Great interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to act independently and take ownership of projects
- Plan, delegate, analyze and report and an organized and timely manner
You will be a very important part of my team and be given a lot of flexibility and opportunities to prove yourself.
- Independently lead and develop assigned projects
- Support all teams in day-to-day activities and ad-hoc problem solving
- Help me manage some of our investments
- Help me with and lead product decisions in the companies I’m currently building
- Help me automate various aspects of my day to day
- Build structure and processes to allow us to further scale all companies
If this sounds interesting, please send me a message starting with exactly these words: «Hi Cédric, I’m the Entrepreneur-in-Residence you’re looking for!». Please use these exact words as we use it to filter out automated submissions. If we think your profile is a good match, we’ll be in touch within the next few days.
We’re looking for someone with the right attitude, who holds themselves to a high standard with deadlines. You don’t have to have perfect skills, there is an opportunity to learn along the way – your attitude and desire to learn are going to be what turns this job into a long-term fit.
Interested in this job? Email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.